Sella Ronda, Selva, Dolomites, Italy – February 8-19 2019
There are many ways to experience the Dolomites mountains and the traditions of the four Ladin valleys of Badia, Gherdëina, Fascia, and Fodom. But no doubt the best way is to ski using the Sellaronda ski lift carousel. The natural beauty of this mountain world will catch your eye and take your breath away. You will never forget that vast ski area with its gourmet restaurants overlooking the valleys. Sella Ronda is a circular ski route leading around the mighty Sella massif and offering 26 km of downhill trails in a single day. Whet your appetite for the culinary discovery of the four course Italian dinners, included in the package and après-ski with delicious Tyrolean beer. Explore Selva mountain village, its history and traditions with friends from the Ski Club and join a post-ski trip to Venice on the eve of the 2019 Venice Carnival.
Accommodation: Hotel Oswald
- Four star hotel, located in the center of Selva, steps away from a lift, offers direct access to Sella Ronda
- Ski Safari with a guide for 10 euros a day
- Complimentary bus ticket for all of Val Gardena
- Rich breakfast and dinner daily
- Welcome drinks during meet & greet reception
- SPA, whirlpool, Turkish bath, aromatic stream bath, Finnish sauna and infrared fitness-health cabin
- Free entrance and ice skate rental at the ice stadium
All transportation is included. Air France flight departs from IAD on February 8 @ 6:35 pm, arrives in Venice on February 9 @ 11:15 am via Paris. Return from Venice to IAD on February 16 @ 9:55 am, arrive @ 4:30 pm via Paris. Baggage charge may apply.
$2,550 per person, double occupancy. Price includes: all transportation, lodging, breakfasts, dinners, welcome reception and tips/gratuities. Lift ticket is not included. Land Only package is $1,725.
Two Options Available
+ 6-day lift ticket for SuperSki Pass – price TBD
+ Post-Ski Package (Venice, February 16-19, 2019) + $525 pp (+$260 single supplement) includes:
- 3 nights in a four star Hotel Bonveccihiati, located in a short walking distance from San Marco
- Daily buffet breakfast, resort and hotel tax
- Transfer by private taxi/boat round trip to airport/hotel with luggage
- Return flight on February 19, 2019 via Munich, arriving IAD @7:45 PM
Deposit to confirm: $800 by September 28, 2018
If we do not have adequate number of participants signed up by this date we have to reduce or cancel the trip.
Balance payable by November 1, 2018
Note: Active 2018/19 membership is required for all participants in order to confirm a reservation. The Club reserves the right to pass on increases in airline/taxes surcharges.
Method of Payment
Send check (and if not already a member, a membership application form and a separate check), payable to Fund & Bank Staff Ski Club to:
2234 48TH ST NW
Washington, DC 20007
On or before November 1, 2018: $600 penalty.
Cancellation after November 1, 2018: refund only if a substitute is found. The Club will assist in finding a substitute.
For more information call 202-285-2883
February 8-19, 2019
7 nights/6 day skiing
Luxury Accommodations/Breakfast & dinner included/Post-ski trip to Venice