British Columbia, Canada – January 12-19 2019
Take advantage of the exchange rate going to Canada. We are staying just steps away from both Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas, with skiing over 8,100 acres. Epic ski pass can be used in Whistler as well as Vail and Park City, two other destinations on the Ski Club’s schedule this season.
Watch the Legendary Fire and Ice Show which takes place EVERY SUNDAY EVENING from December to March at 6:30 pm at the Skiers Plaza.
- Air fare r/t – Washington DC – Vancouver, Canada on United Airlines
- Ground transportation to/from airport to hotel with a stop en route
- Lodging at Crystal Lodge – Hotel rooms, double occupancy
- Ski Club dinner and reception
- Group rate Lift Tickets Whistler-Blackcomb (not included in trip price), however you do get the group rate if you sign up and pay for lift ticket of your choice prior to trip departure
Lodging at Crystal Lodge, double occupancy in hotel rooms. WiFi in all rooms, heated outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness room, complimentary ski valet. Single rooms available at additional cost.
All transportation is included. United flight departs Dulles on January 12 @ 8:08 am via O’Hare en route to Vancouver. Return Dulles on January 19 @ 11:25 am via Denver en route to Dulles arriving @ 11:15 pm.
Price and Payment Schedule:
$1,710, includes all transportation, lodging, gratuities and a dinner or two and a reception or two. $100 discount if signed up by September 24, 2018 (full package) with a deposit of $800. Balance and final payment is due November 19, 2018. Single supplement adds cost of $960.
Method of Payment:
Make separate checks for trip and dues payable to: Fund & Bank Staff Ski Club.
Mail check(s) to: Anneli Sexton, 9450 Silver King Court, Unit S-109, Fairfax, VA 22031-4753
If you cancel before due date and you find a substitute, full refund.
Anneli Sexton – 571-331-7577 for more information.