Merbel, France – January 2018
There are many ways to experience the mountain and the traditions of the village Meribel with its chocolate box chalets, stunning mountain scenery, as well as great restaurants, nightlife and a vast ski area. The Trois Vallees is undoubtedly the largest ski area in the world. Skiing in Trois Vallees offers sensational snow fun for everyone from absolute beginner to expert. For non-skiers we have specially prepared exciting one-day trips to Burgundy, to the neighboring ski resorts Courchevel and Val Thorens, as well as a post-ski trip to Lyon. Whet your appetite for the culinary discovery of the village, as well as delicious lunches on the mountain and après-ski in Mottaret. Explore Maribel mountain village, its shopping and dining with friends from the Ski Club next season.
Hotel Le Tremplin
– Located in the center of Meribel village
– Next to gondola and lifts
– Newly renovated and carefully decorated rooms
– Rich breakfast and dinner-buffet with fresh products from the region daily
– SPA and swimming pool
United Airlines flight Non-stop
Depart from IAD on January 26 @ 5:50 pm
arrive Geneva @ 7:30 am
Return from Geneva on February 3 @ 2:55 pm arrive IAD @ 3:20 pm
Additional baggage charge may apply.
To and from Telluride approx. 1 &1/2 hrs.
Grocery stop en route to Telluride
$2,725 per person, double occupancy less $100 Early Bird Discount with deposit on full package by August 1, 2017:
Single supplement: +$650
Price includes: All transportation, lodging, breakfasts, dinners and tips/gratuities. Land only package – $1,970.
– To and from Meribel approx. 2 hrs
Two Options Available
– 6-day lift ticket for all 3 Valees + $350
– Post-Ski Package (Lyon, February 03-05, 2018) + $454 pp includes:
– 2 nights in a luxury Hotel Mercure– 2 nights in a luxury Hotel Mercure
– Daily buffet breakfast, resort and hotel tax
– Return non-stop flight on February 05, 2018
– Private transfer from Meribel to Lyon and train ticket from Lyon to Geneva AP Train Station.
Deposit to confirm: $800 by September 15, 2017, If we do not have adequate number of participant signed up by this date we have to reduce or cancel the trip.
Balance payable by November 15, 2017.
Note: Active 2017/18 membership is required for all participants in order to confirm a reservation. The Club reserves the right to pass on increases in airline/taxes surcharges.
Method of Payment
Send your trip application form, a check (and if not already a member, a membership application form and a separate check), payable to Fund & Bank Staff Ski Club to:
2234 48TH ST NW
Washington, DC 20007
On or before November 1, 2017: $600 penalty
Cancellation after November 1, 2017: refund only if a substitute is found. The Club will assist in finding a substitute.
For more information call 202-285-2883
January 26 – February 3 , 2018
- Lyon is France’s “second city” but it leads the way in a number of cultural categories!
- Paris has Notre Dame but Lyon’s Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourviere is more beautiful!
- Lyon’s Roman structures are almost as impressive today as they were in the days of the gladiators — especially the remnants of its public baths and the giant amphitheater on Fourviere hill.